Search hotels worldwide

 

Map

 

Hotels near here

Sant Pere Apartments
Sant Pere Mitja 4 0.03 miles
AinB B&B Born-Via Laietana
Via Laietana, 46, principal 2 0.04 miles
AinB B&B Born-Via Laietana
Via Laietana, 46, principal 2 0.04 miles
Confortel Almirante
Via Laietana, 42 0.04 miles
AinB B&B Born-Via Laietana
Via Laietana, 46, principal 2 0.04 miles
Cathedral Apartments
Julia Portet 6, Entresuelo 1 0.07 miles
AinB Gothic-Jaume I
Calle Jaume 1, 13 0.07 miles
Cathedral Apartments
Julia Portet 6, Entresuelo 1 0.07 miles
Pensió 2000
Sant Pere Més Alt, 6, 1ª 0.07 miles
AinB Gothic-Jaume I
Calle Jaume 1, 13 0.07 miles
 

Points of Interest

 

Recently viewed hotels

Rent Top Apartments Born
Sant Pere Més Alt 23
 
 

Rent Top Apartments Born

Shortcuts: Availability | Reviews
 
 
These beautiful reformed apartments are located in El Born district, right in Barcelona city centre. Each apartment maintains many original features including high ceilings and ceramic tile floor.

Rent Top Apartments Born features 2 and 4 bedrooms air-conditioned apartments. They both offer a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV, and a dining table with chairs. They also feature free Wi-Fi, a fully-equipped kitchen and a private bathroom.

Set in a privileged location, you can walk to Las Ramblas and the Cathedral of Barcelona in less than 10 minutes. You will also find numerous shops, bars and restaurants nearby the apartments.

Jaume I and Urquinaona Metro Stations are 5 minutes’ walk from Rent Top Apartments Born.
 

Room rates and availability

Please enter the dates of your stay to check availability

Hotel facilities

General
Pets allowed | Lift/elevator | Heating | Air conditioning | Family rooms | Gay friendly
Services
Internet services | Tour desk | WiFi | Free WiFi | Shuttle service (surcharge)
 

Hotel policies

These are general hotel policies. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description.
Check in
From 15:00 hours
Check out
Until 11:00 hours
Accepted credit cards
American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard
 

Important information

Please let Rent Top Apartments Born know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property. The property will contact you via email with check in information.

When you arrive in Barcelona, please call the mobile number on the booking confirmation before heading to the property.

Please note that the 25% of total amount will be charged on the day of the booking and remaining 75% must be paid in cash at check in.

Please note that a damage deposit of EUR 300 will be blocked on guest credit card upon arrival.

Early check-in before 15:00 is available on request, subject to availability and for an extra supplement. This cannot be confirmed in advance.

Please note that late check-in carries the following charges:

21:00-00:00: EUR 30
00:00-01:30: EUR 60

Please note that it is not possible to check-in after 01:30.

Please note that late check out after 11h is upon request, subject to availability and for an extra supplement.

Please note that bed linen and towels (1 per person) are included.

Please note that cleaning service is available upon request, subject to availability and for an extra supplement.
 

Reviews

Sorry, no reviews here just yet, if you've stayed at this hotel, why not write a review